Large and luxurious 2 bed ground floor apartment in Costa del Sol, Spain - Ref:1284
Large and luxurious ground floor 2 bed garden apartment set on a corner plot in a beautiful tranquil setting, overlooking the main fountain and waterways of the established El Presidente complex
Large and luxurious 2 bed ground floor garden apartment set on a corner plot stands in a beautiful tranquil setting, overlooking the main fountain and waterways of the established El Presidente complex.
This modern apartment contains a bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with shower over. The second bedroom is a lovely twin bedroom with a walk in shower.
Situated in the quietest part of the complex, but only a short walk through the peaceful grounds to any one of 5 superb pools (one heated all year round).
El Presidente is rightly regarded as one of the best
holiday and family friendly complexes in the Marbella, Puerto Banus
and Estepona areas on the Costa del Sol in Spain.
* El Presidente is located next to the Marriott resort
* It is just a few minutes walk from the beach
* It has 5 wonderful swimming pools (one is a heated pool from the autumn through to the spring)
* There are beautiful gardens and fountains, a peaceful and friendly atmosphere, 24hr security, tennis, padel & basketball courts
* 3 local beach bar chiringuitos and many excellent restaurants, as well as a local Eroski supermarket, all within walking distance of El Presidente
There is even a golf driving bay available to help you get your swing in shape for any of the 30 plus local courses, including the Ryder Cup venue of Valderama.
Walking Distance to Beach
Toaster & Kettle
Iron & Board
Cooker & Hob
Seating for 6+ people
Elderly Friendly Properties
Shared Pool (unheated)
Shared Pool (heated)
Places of Interest
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (€)|
|01 Nov 2017||23 Dec 2017||460|
|24 Dec 2017||06 Jan 2018||690|
|07 Jan 2018||25 Mar 2018||460|
|26 Mar 2018||30 Jun 2018||690|
|01 Jul 2018||01 Sep 2018||925|
|02 Sep 2018||31 Oct 2018||690|
|01 Nov 2018||22 Dec 2018||460|
|23 Dec 2018||05 Jan 2019||650|